Sunday, October 24, 2010

By Request.............

I got an inquiry via email asking, "Just what kind of surgery did you have anyway?"

So after an exhausting search of about 20 seconds at Google for, Radical Fasciotomy here's pretty much it-

This picture is from the link above and is NOT my foot.

Given where the problem on my foot was, I'm guessing that's pretty similar to what my foot looked like the other day though.

Yeah, they slice the hell out of ya and then cut all the funky shit out.

Sorta explains why I'm getting real, Buddy Buddy with Mr Vicoprofen here.

The good news is that once that crap is out of there it'll be no more problem walking.

The bad news is pretty obvious. That shit hurts right now. But hey, it'll get better!

OK, there's yer answer, Dude.

For those of you interested in this sort of thing, here's Another article for ya with a picture of the nasty crap cut out-


Slice & Dice, Baby!

Gratuitous Picture for a Sunday Afternoon-

Kid with a future.