Friday, October 15, 2010

DogBoy Takes Names and Kicks Ass..........

DogBoy, that's the youngest son. He came down and helped me on the wood gathering project today.

Man, I used to be able to swing a maul like that too.

Let me tell ya, it's been awhile though.
The kid kicked ass. We got a shitload split and stacked. Between what I did yesterday and our work today there's about a cord and a half of wood all looking good out there now. I've had close to a cord split already, so I'm way better than I was just 2 days ago.

Dogboy really moved things along today.
And I've still got a week left yet so I should have a good stock of wood prior to the surgery.

Fortunately, the wood heat is a secondary, auxiliary heat source and not the primary.

All in all I'm feeling a lot better about things than I was.

Gratuitous Picture for a Friday Night-