Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I almost Forgot What a Rainstorm...........

Looks like.

Raining to beat hell out there. We've gotten more rain in the last few hours than we have since ................ Oh, I don't know, June? This is only the 3rd time it's even rained here since the 4th of July so I'm just guessing here.

I'm on vacation this week and it gave me the opportunity to spend a rainy afternoon just sitting in a chair and reading.

Reading what you ask? Well duh.
The new Monster Hunter Vendetta by Larry Correia.

Great book. Read Monster Hunter International first if you can. But if you can't, no big deal. Vendetta is great and reading the original MHI just adds to the understanding of things somewhat.

I rushed through it in bits and pieces and need to read it again slowly to pick up everything I missed.

Still raining out there so I'll turn it over to Clapton-

Gratuitous Picture for a Wednesday Afternoon-
I am gonna miss the Garden Help.